2020 JUNIOR NPL TRIAL INFORMATION
- Coaches may hold additional trial sessions. Those in attendance at one of the above sessions will be notified of further details.
- All players, including current players, will be required to trial.
- Successful players will have 2 weeks to pay a deposit towards their 2020 fees to secure their position or their position may be offered to another player.
- NPL Trials – Two sessions a week over 3 weeks.
- Mondays 7th October, 14th October, 21st October.
- Under 13’s & 14’s commencing on field 6:00pm
Under 15’s & 16’s commencing on field 7:15pm sharp
- Thursdays 10th October, 17th October and 24th October
- All players must present to registration desk on the day 30 mins before.
Tatterson Park Oval 3, 400 Cheltenham Rd, Keysborough 3173
Boys and Girls Program
Dandenong Thunder Football Club has a clear direction when it comes to the club’s overall philosophy. This direction focuses heavily on youth development and becoming one of the best developers of football in the nation. By drawing on many influences around the world and specifically professional football academies, we believe that we can and will implement a program that closely mirrors and innovates the world’s best practice. We expect to be the bench mark of producing talented footballers here in Australia.Not only will we have the privilege of producing talented young footballers and people, but it will add to the long-term stability of the club itself.It is not an easy plan, as no success has ever come easy, but we will endeavour to make sure that all our effort and commitment from the club is put into developing world-class players and be at the forefront of innovation and progression in this area. It is what the club will pride itself on.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.